Harvest Baking Mixes
Accepting Wholesale Orders
Check out the top questions below or contact us with additional questions.
We currently have 3 options for placing an order:
- Submit the web form on this page
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- March through October leave a message with an employee at our farm stand (518) 477-6250 we will call you back to answer any questions and take your order
Price – All mixes are priced per case of 24 bags, plus UPS shipping costs if not picked up at our farm. Our price per case will change to reflect changes in input costs. Please email for current case price, email@example.com. All new wholesale customers will be asked to prepay prior to shipping until a relationship is established.
We have the original recipes and have been apprenticing with Barry and Karen to keep everything the same.
Zucchini Bread Change: For the time being, we will not be adding raisins to the zucchini bread mix.
We are excited to explore new baking mix products based on what we grow and what our customers love. But first, we’ll focus on getting the hang of the business and machinery.
Stay tuned for more.
Shipping and Pickup orders are currently available.
- Shipping charges will be added to your invoice.
- Pickup orders can be collected at our farm stand 2385 Brookview rd. Castleton, NY 12033. Right off highway I-90, we’re really easy to get to. No additional charge for pickup orders.
We will deliver orders of over 20 cases within a 50 miles radius for a $7 per case fee. We have the option to decline delivery.
Private labels are important to many businesses. Customers who would like private labels will be responsible for the design and printing of their labels. Labels will be shipped to us and we will put them on their mix bags. Going forward there will be no additional cost by us for private labeling. Choice of printers will be the customer’s decision.
Our labels are produced by Greenbush Tape and Label in Albany, NY. Using our label company would be the easiest since they already have all product/label information, they would just need your logo and business information. If you’d like to discuss your options with Greenbush Tape and Label please call Jim Chenot, reference Kristy’s Barn Project. (518) 465-2389, greenbushlabel.com.
(label size is 3.5 inches wide by 5 inches)