Our favorite way of eating kohlrabi is to make baked fries.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut kohlrabi into thick strips, similar to steak fries; can be cut thinner as a matter of taste.
- Combine 2 TBS olive oil, salt and pepper to taste (other options include adding chili pepper, cumin or oregano).
- Toss cut kohlrabi in olive oil to coat.
- Place on cookie sheet covered with parchment paper or foil and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, sprinkle parmesan cheese over fries. Bake for 5-10 more minutes.
- Serve warm.